What data do we collect?The following data is collected and linked to your identity
The following data is collected by 3rd party services but is not linked to your identity
- Basic Discord profile information when you log in (Discord ID, username, discriminator, avatar, and flags)
- Your Discord bots found on the supported bot lists.
- Any content submitted to the app by you
How do we collect your data?
- Device ID and device information: Used to identify screen sizes and models for displaying ads and used to identify crashes on certain device models
- Usage data: Used to collect analytics for promoted bots and general app usage.
- Crash data: Used to track and fix crashes (Can opt out).
- Performance data: Used to improve app's performance (Can opt out).
- Advertising data: Used to allow third party services such as AdMob to display ads on your device but is not used to track you (IDFA is not collected or used).
You provide most of the data we collect when you:
How will we use your data?
- Login with Discord
- Add favorites to your account
- Report a bot
This data is used to enable syncing your account with multiple devices, adding favorites to your Discord account, reporting malicious bots, and to store your settings. We will not share or sell user's data to any 3rd party companies or individuals.How can I delete my data?
You can delete your data by navigating to the Accounts page, then clicking on the Settings button, and scrolling down to the Delete Account button.Third Party Services
This app uses third party services that may collect your information. Links of privacy policies of third party service providers used by the app are below:Links to Other Sites
You can contact us by emailing us at [email protected] or by joining the Discord support server: https://discord.gg/Hznh8f5.